Last updated on 7 November 2016
ClemenGolds are full of flavour and pack plenty of Vitamin C. Add this versatile fruit to your salads, mains or desserts for a fresh, zesty twist
- 1 ½ cups couscous, cooked
- 3 ClemenGold, peeled and segmented
- 60ml pomegranate seeds
- Handful of mint, chopped
- Handful of parsley, chopped (keep some whole for serving)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 45ml olive oil
- 60ml ClemenGold juice
- 15ml lemon juice
- 5ml honey
- Salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the couscous, ClemenGold segments, pomegranate seeds, mint, parsley, red onion and feta.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the olive oil, ClemenGold juice and lemon juice.
- Season the dressing with salt, pepper and honey.
- Dress the salad with the dressing and allow the salad to stand for 15-30 minutes for the flavours to infuse.
(This recipe serves 4 people)
Lisa Clark lisaclark.co.za