Food stylist Lisa Clark knows all the shortcuts when it comes to quick and easy entertaining. Try this crowd-pleasing menu next time you’re having friends over for a relaxed lunch
FOR THE SALAD:
- 2 x 400g tins of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 200g feta, roughly chopped
- 200g Rosa tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cucumber, cut into quarters lengthways, then sliced
- handful parsley leaves
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 45ml olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 15g parsley, finely chopped
- Maldon salt and black pepper
- sugar, to taste
1. To make the salad: toss the ingredients together in a serving bowl.
2. To make the dressing: whisk the olive oil, lemon juice and parsley together. Season well with salt and pepper and add sugar to taste.
3. To serve: pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
This recipe serves 4.