Delicious eats that are quick and simple to make
- ½ packet savoury scone mix
- 150g roasted butternut, seasoned with salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1t mixed dried herbs
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease 6 ceramic muffin cups or use disposable muffin holders.
2. Mix the savoury scone mixture according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and spoon into the muffin cups or holders.
4. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden, well-risen and a skewer inserted into a muffin comes out clean. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 scones.