Serve this yummy salmon with corn salad and lime wedges.
- 2 trimmed corn cobs
- 300 grams kale, stems discarded
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4x 160 grams salmon fillets, skin on, pin-boned
- 2 tbsp black chia seeds
- Lime wedges, to serve
1. Boil, steam or microwave corn until tender; cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs.
2. Place kale in a heatproof bowl; cover with boiling water, stand for 2 minutes or until bright green. Drain, rinse kale under cold water; drain well. Tear into pieces.
3. Combine corn kernels, kale, capsicum, green onion, dill and seeds in a large bowl.
4. For the dressing, whisk mustard, vinegar, honey and
2 tbsp of the oil in a small bowl. Pour dressing over corn mixture, season; toss gently to combine.
5. Pat salmon dry with paper towel. Place chia seeds on a plate; press salmon flesh-side down on to seeds to coat.
6. Heat remaining oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat; cook salmon,
chia-side down, for 5 minutes or until crisp and golden. Turn salmon; cook skin-side down for a further 2 minutes or until skin is crisp and salmon is cooked to your liking.
ALSO SEE PRAWN COCKTAIL PLATTER