- 1 x 410g tin coconut milk
- 150g full cream plain yoghurt
- 10ml finely grated lime zest
- 15ml finely grated orange zest
- 45ml orange juice
- 125g chia seeds
- 15–30ml castor sugar, to taste
For the granadilla coulis
- 60g sugar
- 80ml water
- 80g granadilla pulp
- 3ml ground cinnamon
- 125g fresh berries
- To make the coconut creams, place the coconut milk, yoghurt, lime zest, orange zest and juice, chia seeds and castor sugar in a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into serving cups and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To make the coulis, place the sugar and water in a pan and heat over a low heat, stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase the heat, add the granadilla pulp and cinnamon and cook for 3–5 minutes, or until syrupy. Allow to cool before using.
- To serve, spoon some of the granadilla coulis over the puddings and top with a few fresh berries.