Want to get into gardening but not sure where to start? These essential tools will help you green up those fingers.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: 10 WAYS TO ESTABLISH A LOW-MAINTENANCE GARDEN
PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND PRICES WERE CHECKED AT TIME OF POSTING.
1. Gardena classic secateurs 18mm, R249,99, Lifestyle Home Garden.
Perfect for basic pruning and cutting flowers.
2. Garden pop up bag, R399,99, Lifestyle Home Garden.
Use this collapsible bag for collecting leaves and other garden refuse.
3. Gardeners kneeling pad, R39,99, The Crazy Store.
4. Gardena gardening and soil gloves, R139,99, Lifestyle Home Garden.
Available in small, medium and large, these gloves are non-slip, water-resistant and suitable for demanding garden tasks.
5. Gardena adjustable spray nozzle, R34,99, Lifestyle Home Garden.
Attach this to your hose pipe to adjust the settings for beds, pots, trees and bushes.
6. Lasher Ladies fork, R298, and Lasher Ladies Spade, R275, Builders Warehouse.
Compact, lightweight and durable, these are ideal for small to mid-sized suburban gardens.
7. Tramontina hand tools, R39,99 each, Lifestyle Home Garden.
These trowels, cultivator and fork are ideal for planting seedlings as well as preparing beds.
8. The Lasher EcoBarrow, R799, Builders Warehouse.
This is the world’s first 100% recycled and recyclable wheelbarrow. The ergonomic design and wider-than-normal wheel allow for easy movement across sand and gravel.