Carla Antoni and her renowned architect husband, Stefan, share their fabulous recipes so you can host a stylish dinner party with ease
- 2 cups thick plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup icing sugar, sifted
- 1t lemon rind, very finely grated
- ¾ cup cream
- 2t gelatine
- 200g blueberries
1. Place the yoghurt, icing sugar and lemon rind in a bowl and mix to combine. Allow to stand until the mixture reaches room temperature.
2. Heat the cream in a saucepan over a low heat.
3. Sprinkle with the gelatine and stir for 2 minutes or until the gelatine is dissolved. Add the cream and gelatine mix to the yoghurt and stir to combine.
4. Place half the blueberries in four ¾-cup-capacity ramekins or martini glasses and pour in the cream and yoghurt mix. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Serve garnished with the remaining blueberries.
This recipe serves 4 people