Romance in a glass. These berry sorbet champagne floats are bubbling over with romantic glamour. They’re the perfect chilled addition to a special night.
PREP TIME: 20 mins + extra, to freeze | SERVES 2
- 300 g frozen mixed berries
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2,5 ml (½ tsp) vanilla extract
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) vodka (optional)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 egg white
- cherries, strawberries or blueberries, frozen, to decorate
- chilled champagne to top up
PLACE the mixed berries, sugar, vanilla, vodka and lime juice in a blender and blitz until smooth.
ADD the egg white and blend again briefly.
POUR into a freezer-proof container and freeze until almost firm, then blend again and return to the freezer until frozen.
SERVE scoops of the sorbet in chilled champagne coupes with the frozen berries and top up with the chilled bubbly.