“Embrace the colours that represent all things summer!” says junior stylist Monica Mtshemla
I’ve selected a few “Tangeween” items to help you get started with introducing this bright colour into your decor scheme.
- To add character to your kitchen, the ’50’s retro-style aesthetic fridge (FAB10LO, POR, from Smeg) is the answer.
2. If you’re an introverted orange lover, the black and copper pendant set (R2 950, from Vintage Vista) is just for you.
3. The Country Road Lucien single blanket (R1 099, from Woolworths) will keep you cosy on a cool summer’s night.
4. The decorative vintage light-up star wall light (R299,99, from Mr Price Home) will ease you into the bright side of life.
5. This versatile French olive jar (R1 095, Vintage Vista) will suit any room.
6. Get outside with the Lotus Grill portable fan-assisted braai (R2 499, from Yuppiechef).
7. Now wouldn’t the Kitchenaid artisan jug blender (R4 489, from Yuppiechef) look great alongside your newly purchased Smeg fridge?
8. Iittala Origo mug 250ml (R199,95, Entrepo) will help break the colours up a bit in your cupboard while adding some interest.
9. Who drinks their cappuccino out of mugs with handles anymore? Be on trend with this Revol cappucino crumpled tumbler (R199,95, from Entrepo).
10. Because kids will always be kids, no matter the season, use the Paper basket with black and orange handles (Weylandts) to store small toys.
11. The fairest of them all should have this swanky orange summer mirror from Vintage Vista on the wall.
12. If you’re feeling a little adventurous and want to go the extra mile in your kitchen or entertainment room, invest in a SMEG500G refrigerator, POR, from Smeg.
13. Comfort is key and this Tweedle weave 50 x 30cm pouffe, R199,99, from Mr Price Home, will help you achieve that.