Last updated on 24 May 2017
Sacha Olivier, of Once Upon a Time, shows us how to turn an old container into a striking storage jar ideal for the kitchen or bathroom
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A glass jar with a lid
- A glass or crystal doorknob
- Strong glue (I used Pratley Quickset Clear epoxy glue)
- A glass candlestick
HOW TO DO IT
- Thoroughly wash and dry the jar, lid and doorknob.
- If you’re using an epoxy, prepare the adhesive as per the instructions.
- Glue the knob in the middle of the lid. Set the lid aside to dry.
- Turn the jar upside down and glue the candlestick in the centre to create a stand. Allow to dry.
Once Upon a Time [email protected] or 084 330 2121