These peppers stuffed with pistachio-harissa couscous are perfect health snacks or food-starters!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup couscous
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp harissa paste
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander
- 1⁄2 cup roasted pistachios, chopped
- 3 red peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until golden.
2. Combine the cumin and yoghurt in a bowl and add the garlic. Stir and season to taste.
3. Preheat the oven to 200oC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
4. Combine couscous, stock, harissa, lemon zest and oil in a bowl. Cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Use a fork to gently pull apart, then stir in the coriander and pistachios.
5. Spoon the couscous mixture into the red pepper halves and place on to the lined baking tray. Roast for 25 minutes or until tender.