“With spring slowly but surely creeping in, some afternoons are warm enough to spend outdoors and a pretty patio is becoming essential,” says art director Hema NanaI absolutely love this outdoor living area – it’s fresh and trendy. The clean lines of the large furniture mix well with the different shapes and textures of the smaller pieces. I’ve always been a fan of the grey and yellow colour palette as it’s striking yet inviting.
Here are some of my online shopping finds to help you create a similar look:
1. Ibiza three-seater sofa, R11 995, from Weylandts.
2. Moses white pendant light, R1 499,95, from The Lighting Warehouse.
3. Chenille jacquard geometric scatter cushion, R159,99, from Mr Price Home.
4. Bright urban belly vase, R199,99, from Mr Price Home.
5. Ball stool, R1 995, from Weylandts.
6. Yellow replica Acapulco chair, R999, from Chair Crazy.
7. Round wooden side table, R699,99, from Mr Price Home.
8. Provence planter in white, R1 245, from Pezula Interiors.
9. Muuto large around side table in yellow, R3 999, from Entrepo.
10. Ceramic dinner plates in grey and chartreuse, R299 each, from Pezula Interiors.
11. Twist garden stool, R1 500, from Decor & More.
12. Hemp leather stripe rug, R795, from Coricraft.
13. Industrial grey side table with elm top, R3 396, from Trade Secret.