- 1 bottle PEPPADEW® Piquanté Peppers, drained
- 80g macadamia nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- about 60ml olive oil, plus extra for grilling
- salt and milled black pepper
- a loaf of sourdough, sliced
1. To make the pâté: blend the piquanté peppers, macadamia nuts and garlic in a food processor. With the motor running slowly, gradually pour in the olive oil in a thin stream until the pâté comes together. Season to taste.
2. To make the sourdough toasts: lightly brush each slice of sourdough with a little olive oil and toast, on both sides, in a griddle pan. Serve warm or at room temperature with the pâté.
This recipe serves 6 – 8.