These canapes and other treats from Netflorist are perfect for dinner parties
- 12 Scallops, fresh or frozen
- 12 strips of bacon
- 12 toothpicks
- Chives (to garnish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- If using frozen scallops, make sure they’re defrosted.
- Heat your oven to 220°C.
- Make sure to remove the muscle on each scallop.
- Heat up a pan and cook the strips of bacon only part of the way done.
- To assemble, wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a lined baking tray.
- Place in the hot oven for 3-4 minutes and then flip the bacon-wrapped scallops over to cook for another 3-4 mins.
- Remove from the oven and serve to guests on a beautiful platter.