Last updated on 7 December 2018
Pink is easy to love. Fresh, light, and sweet, it’s ideal for this season. Currently on trend, it adds an uplifting dynamic to any space.
To add a dash of pink to your home, start by shopping for these pieces online.
- Amalfi Turkish towel, R545, Esque.
- Willow hanging heart, R79,99, Mr Price Home.
- Pink rustic pink pillar candle, 7.5cm, R39, @home.
- Classic square butlers tray, R249,99, Mr Price Home.
- Pom Pom Scatter cushion, R299, Woolworths.
- Phoebe sofa, La Traviata Rose, R22 499, JVB Furniture.
- Textured decorative box, R149, H&M Home.
- Faux pink orchid in a white ceramic pot, R399, @home.
- Printed floral scatter cushion, 30x50cm, R99,99, Mr Price Home.
- Bukhara pink fabric, R1 092.50 per metre, Lula Fabrics.
- Pink marble plates, from R125,35, Nicolson Russel. (Contact for purchase)
- Pink fur throw, 150x200cm, R650. Woolworths.
- Textured Ombre vase, R250, Edgars Homestore.
- Sorbet individual side bowl, R210, Le Creuset.
- Deep buttoned Cloud ottoman , La Traviata Rose, R12 599, JVB Furniture.
- Set of 2 powder coated metal vases, R1 035, LaForma Barcelona Living.