If you buy smart and trade online you can revamp you outdoor entertaining area without being out of pocket. Gumtree SA’s Estelle Nagel has these tips:
1. Get a new braai. Sell your old portable braai and put the proceeds towards a new one. There’s a strong market for good-quality, second-hand braais.
2. Good outdoor seating provides both comfort and style. The right pieces can be expensive if purchased new, but unique items that deliver character, charm and functionality can be found through an online search.
3. Add some pallet plant boxes – they look great and are an easy way to keep herbs on hand for cooking on the braai.
5. What’s a braai without a cold beverage? A brand-new bar fridge could run to R2 000, but a second-hand optiton provides the same convenience at a fraction of the price.
6. Stock up on fire wood. Buying in bulk will not only save you money and get you through the festive season, but can serve as another rustic decor element.
Visit gumtree.co.za to get started on freshening up your braai area.
WINNING IS EASY – ENTER HERE:
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED