Boost your health naturally with this herbal tea.
READ MORE: How to grow body cleansing herbs
This cleansing drink can rid your body of toxins and make you feel better after too much partying. Thyme helps the digestive system, especially after rich food.
- 1T sea salt
- ½ cup mixed thyme leaves and flowers
- ¼ cup dried dandelion, milk thistle and clover leaves
- ½t dried ginger
- 1t ground fennel seeds
- 1t ground coriander seeds
- 2T bicarbonate of soda
- 5T powdered glucose (available from pharmacies)
Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container. To make an infusion, place a tablespoon or two in an infuser spoon and add hot water. Infuse for 5 minutes before drinking.
* Although natural, herbal remedies can be toxic. Use them with caution. Children and pregnant women should be particularly careful.