These delicious recipes from Le Creuset are perfect for laidback weekend lunches and brunches
- 3 zucchinis
- ± 750g rabbit fillets
For the marinade:
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs fresh sage
- 100 ml olive oil
- 80 ml lemon olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Make the marinade by washing and peeling the lemon. Blanch the lemon peel in boiling water for 2 minutes, then rinse immediately in cold water.
- Finely chop the lemon peel, garlic and leaves of two sprigs of sage.
- Add the olive oil and season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Cut the zucchini into slices.
- Place the rabbit pieces in one bowl and the slices of zucchini in another.
- Distribute the marinade between the bowls and marinate for 2 hours.
- Skewer the rabbit meat on the brochette sticks.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them for an hour in water before use to prevent them from charring or burning.
- Grill the rabbit meat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Grill the zucchini slices.
This recipe serves 6 people