Some moms obsess with their kitchens looking exactly how they want them to be. From the floor, the cabinets and the kitchen appliances, how the kitchen looks is important to some of them.
Here are some ways you can choose the right oven for your kitchen suggested by Good Housekeeping and The Spruce Eats:
Size and capacity: According to Good Housekeeping– an information hub that give out advice on appliances and other home-related topics, when you want an oven you should make sure that the oven size is right for your kitchen and can accommodate the amount of food you would like to cook.
Heating and cooking options: The above-mentioned source says that you must consider whether you would like an oven that can do convection baking, broiling or roasting.
Features: When you want to buy a home appliance, chances are you already have what you want in mind. The Spruce Eats– website with a comprehensive guide on choosing kitchen appliances- says that considering the features such as self-cleaning, programmable timers or built-in thermometer is important. for you.
Price: When it comes to price, you must be able to balance the cost with the quality and features. According to The Spruce Eats you must always find an oven that is essential for your needs and will help you stick to your budget.
Good Housekeeping also gives out a guide on steps to clean an oven:
- Read the owner’s manual to familiarize yourself with the cleaning process.
- Unplug the oven or turn off the power at the breaker box.
- Remove all racks, trays, and other removable parts.
- Wipe down the inside of the oven with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Scrub tough stains with a baking soda paste.
- Wipe down all removable parts and racks with a damp cloth.
- Reassemble the oven and plug it back in or turn on the power.
Article originally written and published by Silindokuhle Booi for BONA magazine.
Feature image: Pexels