- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- finely grated zest and juice of ½ orange
- 60ml sweet white wine
- 15ml Limoncello or Cointreau (optional)
- 15ml preserved ginger, very finely chopped
- 250ml cream, whipped
- 50g caster sugar
- 80ml thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1ml ground nutmeg
- orange or lemon zest
- few fresh berries, optional
- brandy snaps, tuiles or finger biscuits
- Place the lemon and orange juices and zests in a non-metallic mixing bowl.
2. Add the sweet wine, liqueur, if using, and the preserved ginger.
3. Mix well and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes for the flavours to infuse.
4. When ready to serve, whip the cream and sugar together until soft peaks form.
5. Carefully fold in the thick yoghurt, nutmeg and the citrus mixture.
6. Spoon the mixture into serving bowls or glasses and serve, topped with the citrus zest, berries, if using, and the brandy snaps or finger biscuits.